Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephen Burns <st...@tias.com.au> on 2003/03/31 08:39:49 UTC

XMLForm with commons validator and XML model

This is some code we are working on.
It provides an implementation of the XML Form action allowing an XML
model and also allowing the commons Validator. If using wizards, the
views can be specified as a parameter.

It's in a pretty rough state but feel free to use it.  I've used the
cocoon package names to allow easer integration.

The validator directory should be added under the main context, e.g.
context://validator

Good luck :-)

Stephen

Re: XMLForm with commons validator and XML model

Posted by Tony Culshaw <to...@cultech.com.au>.
Finally - an XML form model (makes sense for Cocoon) AND with a decent
(mature) validation framework!

Brilliant. You've saved us much pain in our project.

Many Thanks.