Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Nair, Rajeev K" <ra...@hp.com> on 2003/12/11 08:19:00 UTC

[users@httpd] Http child process building up

Hi joshua,
     apache is supposed to run multiple processess but I can't figure
out why it's not being getting killed even after the process is over??
Due to this the https server stops responding once it reaches the max:
clients setting.But is it a good idea to increase the max: client
settings as even then this will happen .Oracle is running in the same
server.is that having any implication/bug on apache as in apache error
log nothing is being found???

Regards
Rajeev