Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LUO Junyan <jy...@psu.edu> on 2001/04/06 06:54:16 UTC

Running tomcat on IIS4.0, NT4.0

Hi, I am running tomcat on windows NT. Weeks ago I succeeded in running
tomcat3.2.1 with IIS5.0 on win2000, and this evening I am installing
tomcat3.2.1 on IIS4.0, NT4 server sp5. But this time I could not make it
work. The isapi filter is OK (blue up arrow) and log files are created--I
just kept receiving Get /.. 404 error. I am confident there are no typos in
the URL. The only thing different from last time is that I have changed the
tomcat directory from its original name (Jakarta-tomacat-3.2.1) to "tomcat".
Anyone has suggestions? Thanks!
Junyan