Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/13 21:38:28 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Sling Feature CPConverter 1.0.0

Hi

This is the first release of the Sling Feature CPConverter project. This module is providing the ability to convert Content Packages (CP) to Feature Models to be used in a Sling Feature Model project.

The JIRA ticket for this release is:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8752

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2171

Check the Signatures with:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2171 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

 [ ] +1 Approve the release
 [ ]  0 Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards - Andy Schaefer Sr.

Re: [VOTE]: Release Sling Feature CPConverter 1.0.0

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
As far as I can tell migrating the Jackrabbit version for API and SPI Commons back to 2.18.4 seems to work just fine.

I will go ahead now and undo the release and restart it with the updated stable versions.

- Andy

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi Oliver

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2019-12-16 at 09:34 +0100, Robert Munteanu wrote:
> On Sun, 2019-12-15 at 20:48 +0100, Oliver Lietz wrote:
> > > This is the first release of the Sling Feature CPConverter
> > > project.
> > > This
> > > module is providing the ability to convert Content Packages (CP)
> > > Feature
> > > Models to be used in a Sling Feature Model project.
> > >
> > > The JIRA ticket for this release is:
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8752
> >
> > We usually do not create an issue for cutting a release but count
> > all
> > resolved
> > and open issues and link to the version in JIRA.
>
> For the record, the link of fixed issues is
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SLING%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Content-Package%20to%20Feature%20Model%20Converter%201.0.0%22

... and the source repository is

https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-cpconverter

Robert

Re: [VOTE]: Release Sling Feature CPConverter 1.0.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2019-12-15 at 20:48 +0100, Oliver Lietz wrote:
> > This is the first release of the Sling Feature CPConverter project.
> > This
> > module is providing the ability to convert Content Packages (CP) to
> > Feature
> > Models to be used in a Sling Feature Model project.
> >
> > The JIRA ticket for this release is:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8752
>
> We usually do not create an issue for cutting a release but count all
> resolved
> and open issues and link to the version in JIRA.

For the record, the link of fixed issues is

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SLING%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22Content-Package%20to%20Feature%20Model%20Converter%201.0.0%22

Thanks,
Robert

Re: [VOTE]: Release Sling Feature CPConverter 1.0.0

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Friday, December 13, 2019 10:38:28 PM CET Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi

Hi Andreas,