Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2002/07/11 19:59:10 UTC

the chaos in myself

Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.

I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
questions.

A presto.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
> dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.
>
> I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
> questions.
>
> A presto.

:'-(

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
>dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.
>
>I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
>questions.
>
>A presto.

Sad news :-(

I wish you good luck in this internal travel, and hope to see you back
soon with a lot of bright stars.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez

RE: the chaos in myself

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 19:59, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and
> the dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent

> me.
>
> I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
> questions.

Find 'em both and I'll see you when you get back here.

/LS

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 19:59, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
> dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.
>
> I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
> questions.
>
> A presto.

take care. "Moge de toekomst u voorspoed brengen, en wijsheid."

- Leo Simons

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

>Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
>dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.
>
>I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
>questions.
>
>A presto.

I hope you will find what you need - the best wishes for your road ahead.

Best regards,

Michael

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
> dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.
>
> I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
> questions.
>
> A presto.

:'-(

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.

This sounds very sad.

How presto?

-=Ivelin=-

RE: the chaos in myself

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
> From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
>
> Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too
> much and the dancing star is fading. My past signature will
> no longer represent me.
>
> I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but
> to the questions.
>
> A presto.

:(

Again?  Perhaps it is not chaos that you seek but order ;P .

I will look forward to when we can converse again.

Re: the chaos in myself

Posted by Bert Van Kets <we...@classicfighters.com>.
Sending you all the strength I can.
Rest assured that you got a LOT of friends here on the list.
See you when you have found some answers to the new questions.
Bert