Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2010/05/05 20:47:54 UTC

Class Missing trunk

Hi guys,

I've just compiled new shiny version of jetspeed but found that
Interface (or class) is missing.

Seems like someone forgot to add this interface to the trunk svn.

For your info main reference is in assembly/administration.xml file:

  <bean id="org.apache.jetspeed.administration.PasswordGenerator"
class="org.apache.jetspeed.administration.SimplePasswordGeneratorImpl">
    <property name="validator">
      <!-- The default CredentialPasswordValidator configuration only
checks against empty/null passwords.
           If a more complex validation is enforced, make sure the
PasswordGenerator matches the rules.
           If a generated password fails validation, the
SimplePasswordGeneratorImpl will simply regenerate a new one to test.
-->
      <ref
bean="org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.CredentialPasswordValidator"/>
    </property>
  </bean>

org/apache/jetspeed/administration/PasswordGenerator

Main error was:

org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error
[org.apache.jetspeed.administration.SimplePasswordGeneratorImpl] for
bean with name 'org.apache.jetspeed.administration.PasswordGenerator'
defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/assembly/administration.xml]: problem with class file or
dependent class; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jetspeed/administration/PasswordGenerator
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1144)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.predictBeanType(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:524)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1177)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:758)

____________________________________

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática
        M. +34 607814276

Re: Class Missing trunk

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Again...

My fault. It was not correctly deployed to a 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT instance...

Forget it...

tnx

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en