Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us> on 2006/01/06 21:38:12 UTC

PlanetRoller Troubles

Dave,

I'm having trouble building PlanetRoller. Some of the errors are:

- missing folder ./web/WEB-INF/lib
- PlanetTool is not fully implementing PlanetManager
- build.xml won't run because of missing folder
- etc

Whenever you get a chance. Thanks.

Regards,

Elias

Re: PlanetRoller Troubles

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Elias,

I saw your email and I've got a fix just about ready to commit.

- Dave

Re: PlanetRoller Troubles

Posted by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>.