Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/11 16:51:46 UTC

Installing pears on DUCC

I've successfully set up DUCC in single user mode and run the example job
through it.

Now I'd like to install my pears and attempt to send a CAS through the
system.  The DUCC book mentions the following.

"Then install the UIMA pear file in the working directory with the
runPearInstaller
script and test it with the UIMA Cas Visual Debugger application."

However, I can not find any such script in my DUCC instance.  Googling has
not proved fruitful.

Can anyone point me towards instructions for installing a pear on DUCC?

Thanks.

Re: Installing pears on DUCC

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.
I'll take a look.  Thanks.

I'm still learning UIMA as I inherited the cluster. :)

Re: Installing pears on DUCC

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.

Re: Installing pears on DUCC

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.