Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Callner, David A." <dc...@mitre.org> on 2007/03/30 14:39:21 UTC

Custom WSDL Not Displaying

 I have the name of the service name in the wsdl and the service name
in the service.xml exactly the same but when I go to access the website
I get the standard unable to generate wsdl page.  I've looked online
that many people have this same issue but have not seen a solution.
Does anyone have one?

Thanks in advanced,
David Callner
Senior Software Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
Center for Advanced Aviation System Development
7515 Colshire Dr.
McLean, VA. 22102
dcallner@mitre.org
703.983.6431 (work)

RE: Custom WSDL Not Displaying

Posted by "Callner, David A." <dc...@mitre.org>.
I added the <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter> and I
have the {service name}.wsdl and service name is defined in the wsdl as
{service name}.  The Service name in the service.xml is the same name
as well, but I still do not see the wsdl.

 I have the name of the service name in the wsdl and the service name
in the service.xml exactly the same but when I go to access the website
I get the standard unable to generate wsdl page.  I've looked online
that many people have this same issue but have not seen a solution.
Does anyone have one?

Thanks in advanced,
David Callner
Senior Software Systems Engineer
The MITRE Corporation
Center for Advanced Aviation System Development
7515 Colshire Dr.
McLean, VA. 22102
dcallner@mitre.org
703.983.6431 (work)

DISCLAIMER:
intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and

RE: Custom WSDL Not Displaying

Posted by "Krishnamoorthy J (HCL Financial Services)" <Kr...@hcl.in>.