Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2003/08/07 15:29:39 UTC

RE: getBeans called within renderComponent within AbstractFormComponent subclass

Do you define any beans in your CustomSubmit component?

Perhaps you want to invoke getContainer().getBeans().

Why don't you create a bean that implements IActionListener and just set that as the listener for
the existing Submit component?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components