Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Hanmin Wang <su...@goochart.com> on 2007/12/06 07:20:48 UTC

How to import psml file to database

Hi,
   I am new to jetspeed, just downloaded the jetspeed2.1.2, and tried to modify the psml file to see the effects. However, it doesn't seem to work. The page-manager.xml seems to use database as storage. Can I change to use file as storage? Also how to import psml to database easily?

   Thanks,
Hanmin

Re: How to import psml file to database

Posted by Martin Maidhof <ma...@wemove.com>.
see description below from march 2006. mail refered to JS2.1 guess this is still valid

Posted by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com>.
Hi all,

  Where can I get the import file format for a psml?
  or where can I find the import function guide for each kind of import
object?
  I can't find the export function for PSML! can I export psml from J2
server?

Best Regards,
Bon

Posted by Vivek Kumar <fi...@gmail.com>.