Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org> on 2010/12/02 20:05:32 UTC

Re: JVM version policy

In relation to "which JVMs are interesting", the article at

<http://terrencebarr.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/java-se-for-embedded-devices-new-release-new-features-better-performance/#comment-661>

has some information about more stuff brewing.  This type of environment could
be a primary target for Jini enabled applications, and a ServiceUI based
delivery mechanism.

Gregg Wonderly