Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Till Nagel <ti...@net-eye.de> on 2001/04/02 12:25:43 UTC

Re: Multipart problems

I've encountered some of the problems, too.
The main problem is you can read a multipart request only once. But the
ActionServlet does not handle this correctly in every case.

So if you want to provide solutions, you're welcome :)
Perhaps Michael Schachter could say something to these problems. (He
improves the multipart area, I think)

Regards,
Till