Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/01 14:16:41 UTC

Review CHANGES for release

I think we are all set for tomorrow. I updated CHANGES on trunk for
both releases and backported to the branches. Feel free to review and
make edits if you see fit. I will just go with whatever is on the
branches tomorrow AM.

Now, back to $DAYJOB

Mark

Re: Review CHANGES for release

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.
On Fri, Apr 01, 2022 at 10:16:41AM -0400, Mark Phippard wrote:
> I think we are all set for tomorrow. I updated CHANGES on trunk for
> both releases and backported to the branches. Feel free to review and
> make edits if you see fit. I will just go with whatever is on the
> branches tomorrow AM.
>
> Now, back to $DAYJOB

There have been some exceptions to this, but generally we've been trying
to fit change log entries within 80 coloumns. I have made some edits
in that direction in r1899491. There are some tricks we use for this,
for instance, if there is an issue number then we don't need to list
revision numbers.

I don't believe any important information was dropped. But if you see
an entry that is now missing information, please feel free to fix it
to your liking.

Cheers,
Stefan