Posted to announce@apache.org by Alexey Goncharuk <ag...@apache.org> on 2019/09/20 10:25:15 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.6 Released

The Apache Ignite Community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Ignite 2.7.6.

Apache Ignite [1] is a memory-centric distributed database, caching, and
processing platform for transactional, analytical, and streaming workloads
delivering in-memory speeds at petabyte scale.

This release introduces addresses frequent usability and critical stability
issues
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.7.6/release_notes.html

Download the latest Ignite version from here:
https://ignite.apache.org/download.cgi

Please let us know [2] if you encounter any problems.

Regards,
Alexey Goncharuk on behalf of Apache Ignite Community

[1] https://ignite.apache.org
[2] https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.6 Released

Posted by wesley <we...@freenetmail.de>.

On 2019/9/20 6:25 下午, Alexey Goncharuk wrote:
> The Apache Ignite Community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
> Ignite 2.7.6.

nice work. thank you.

regards.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.6 Released

Posted by ihalilaltun <ib...@segmentify.com>.
We have had some issues with the native persistance, in fact I reported this
issue :) https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12127
We are hoping to have the upgrade before this week ends.

cheers

-----
İbrahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.6 Released

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex, thanks for driving the release to the final milestone. This release
is small but with crucial fixes. If anybody is on native persistence then
schedule an upgrade.

-
Denis

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.