Posted to repository@apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/29 09:40:37 UTC

Myfaces core 1.2.6 not mirrored

Hi

I have deployed the necessary artifacts to release myfaces core 1.2.6 on
rsync repo:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/myfaces/core/

but it does not appear on repo1.maven.org.

More than 48 hours has passed. Does anyone can help me with this?

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Re: Myfaces core 1.2.6 not mirrored

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Now the files are available. Thanks a lot for the help.

regards

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.