Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/01 17:48:37 UTC

Re: Upgrading AMQP component to qpid-jms-client

Done [1]. I have also improved documentation and tests coverage.

For now we have to wrap the following three [2] jars:

wrap:mvn:org.apache.qpid/qpid-jms-client
wrap:mvn:org.apache.qpid/proton-j/0.10
wrap:mvn:io.netty/netty-all/4.0.17.Final

Christian, which of those jars have you included in ServiceMix recently?
Only proton-j?

Cheers!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9381
[2]