Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/11/06 09:16:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract PMC Member Mexina Daniel

Please join me in welcoming Mexina Daniel as the newest member of our
Project Management Committee.

Mexina has been contributing to the Fineract community since 2016, and is a
value member of our community. She's been enthusiastic about moving
Fineract 1.x releasing forward.  She let's us know when we need to improve
things.

Welcome Mexina.  I'm really glad you're on board.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz
V.P., Apache Fineract

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract PMC Member Mexina Daniel

Posted by Markus Geiss <ma...@apache.org>.
Congraz Mexina and thanks for all the work you have done and will do.

Cheers

Markus

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
+1, congratulations are in order Mexina Daniel.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Hello Devs

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract PMC Member Mexina Daniel

Posted by Cabrel Kemfang <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mexina

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congrats Mexina..