Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 11:30:45 UTC

Retiring Abdera?

Its board reporting time again this quarter and in the last board
report I said we'd talk about retiring the project due to inactivity.
I'd prefer not to retire and try to keep the project going if possible
what do others think? Are there a couple of others still here who'd be
willing to try to keep it going, voting on releases etc?

   ...ant

Re: Retiring Abdera?

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi there,

I am interested in activitystreams from Abdera2.
I can review and vote (non-binding) on a release.

Maybe I could also contribute a few patches in the future.

Thx, Eric