Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "S. Asif Imam" <as...@protelnetworks.com.pk> on 2002/05/22 18:16:12 UTC

Extension Functions ...

Hi All,

Newbie in this world, I have question regarding Implementing extension functions in Xalan C++.

It would be great if some one send me a sample code that implements extension function that is called from any sample sheet.

Next what I am upto is parsing a delimitted field through my own "StringTokenizer" method. If there is any help that tells, if this is possible through already implemented functions, then it'll be an added help.

Thanks a Million ..
Asif.