Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marko Bauhardt <ma...@web.de> on 2005/07/27 17:59:27 UTC

maven test:match

hello all,
i use maven 1.0.2 and the test plugin 1.6.2.

i will run all tests in my src/test folder except a pattern like
"Prefix*.java".

if i execute: "maven test:match -Dtestmatch=Prefix*" only these tests
are execute.
But If i execute: "maven test:match -Dtestnotmatch=Prefix*" then no
tests are running.

I look at the plugin.jelly from maven-test-plugin and i found no
property like "testnotmatch".

How can i say with envioronment variables that some tests (with an
specified pattern) are excluded.

Re: maven test:match

Posted by Marko Bauhardt <ma...@web.de>.
SORRY!! I use a wrong pattern
wrong:  maven test:match -Dtestmatchpattern=* -Dtestnotmatchpattern=Pre*
correct:  maven test:match -Dtestmatchpattern=**/* -
Dtestnotmatchpattern=**/Pre*

Re: maven test:match

Posted by marko bauhardt <ma...@web.de>.
Carlos Sanchez schrieb:

>Hi,
>
>You'll probably need the latest version of the test plugin built from
>svn. Those goals were improved in that latest version.
>http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/test/changes-report.html
>
>Regards

Thanks a lot for this simple solution. I will checkout the new snapshot
from the svn.

Regards, marko

Re: maven test:match

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com>.