Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/01 08:35:42 UTC

SystemML 0.15 Release Candidate build (Not 1.0 release)

Hi,
As we could not complete some of the key features targeted for SystemML 1.0, we will go next with release 0.15 instead of release 1.0.
If you have any critical fixes to be added for master repository (now targeted for release 0.15) please let me know by EOD 09/01/2017 PST.
I will plan on starting SystemML 0.15 Release Candidate build by Tuesday 09/05/2017 morning.
ThanksArvind--------Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

Re: SystemML 0.15 Release Candidate build (Not 1.0 release)

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 Arvind, thank you for getting things moving with a 0.15 release. It's
very important with regards to the perceived health of the project. For my
next project status report to the Apache Board of Directors, I look forward
to reporting that we are about to publish a 0.15 release.

Deron