Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/17 20:58:01 UTC

Data Engineering Track at ApacheCon (October 3-6, New Orleans) - CFP ends 23/05

Hello,

ApacheCon North America is back in person this year in October.
https://apachecon.com/acna2022/

Together with Jarek Potiuk, we are organizing for the first time a Data
Engineering Track as part of ApacheCon.

You might be wondering why a different track if we already have the Big Data
track. Simple, this new track covers the ‘other’ open-source projects we use to
clean data, orchestrate workloads, do observability, visualization, governance,
data lineage and many other tasks that are part of data engineering and that are
usually not covered by the data processing / database tracks.

If you are curious you can find more details here:
https://s.apache.org/apacheconna-2022-dataeng-track

So why are you getting this message? Well it could be that (1) you are
already a contributor to a project in the data engineering space and you
might be interested in sending your proposal, or (2) you are interested in
integrations of these tools with your existing data tools/projects.

If you are interested you can submit a proposal using the CfP link below.
Don’t forget to choose the Data Engineering Track.
https://apachecon.com/acna2022/cfp.html

The Call for Presentations (CfP) closes in less than one week on May 23th,
2022.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions and hopefully seeing you in
New Orleans in October.

Thanks,
Ismaël and Jarek

ps. Excuses if you already received this email by a different channel/ML