Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Mithun Bhattacharya <in...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/24 22:15:56 UTC

Apache::ReadConfig and RewriteRule

Hi,
I am trying to setup some rules using Apache::ReadConfig (to setup
Apache config using mod_perl) and was wondering how am I supposed to
define the RewriteCond and RewriteRule entries.

I would like to implement something similar to the following inside a VirtualHost.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/$ /frontpage [R=permanent]
RewriteCond '%{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1"
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://pbcweb:8089$1 [L]

Primarily the issue I am facing is to figure out how to associate the
RewriteCond with the RewriteRule. I can create an array of arrayref to
enable all the RewriteRule though I am not sure where the RewriteCond for a particular RewriteRule would fit. I am assuming they will be some sort of array of hash refs but I
couldn't find any example of how these arrays are to be structured.

I would be appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

- Mithun