Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <An...@borland.com> on 2004/03/30 17:55:27 UTC

RE: [juddi-Developers] RE: FindEbusinessExample

also, please take a look the current code base. jUDDI has extensions to
allow you to create a publisher programmatically. take a look at the
samples directory. you still have to bootstrap an initial publisher,
however,

cheers,
andy

  _____

			From: "Meloro, John" <Me...@Pragmatics.com>
To: "'dreadame@hotmail.com'" <dr...@hotmail.com> Subject:
FindEbusinessExample Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:29:46 -0500

			Assuming that you ran juddi_mysql.ddl, then
FindBusinessExample will return all instances of business whose name
starts with the letter "S". If there are no entries in the database,
i.e. you have not run SaveBusinessExample sucessfully, then it will
return nothing. You can run juddi_mysql.ddl by logging into mySQL and at
the command prompt typing: USE juddi; SOURCE juddi_mysql.ddl; QUIT Hope
this helps...

  _____

			Get Hotmail on your mobile. Click here
<http://g.msn.com/8HMAENAU/2731??PS=>