Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2004/06/27 12:58:50 UTC

Jexl contribution

Is cocoon using some custom version of Jexl or is it just a "released
beta"?

I'd like to provide a simple patch to ASTSizeFunction.java and I do not
know where to send it. I could do it directly to jexl but it may not be
picked up by cocoon.
The thing is that you can do :

${size( item )} if the item is List Array Map or String. A java.util.Set
is missing.

	lg

Re: Jexl contribution

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Leszek Gawron dijo:
> Is cocoon using some custom version of Jexl or is it just a "released
> beta"?

I forgot to mention that jexl never released a version:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-jexl/

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Jexl contribution

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Leszek,

Please, submit the PATCH to jexl. When jexl community add it to the CVS,
then I will replace it in Cocoon.

This special case. We are using a CVS version of the jar. In that way we
can replace it with a newer version at anytime.

Is this OK? If yes, please reply with the bugzilla report link of your
patch at jexl to keep track of it.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Leszek Gawron dijo: