Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/14 00:08:03 UTC

Testing IntelliJ plugin

Hi, i just created the 0.1 release in the IntelliJ plugin repository but
i'm having some problems when i test download it from the plugin
manager. Is anyone able to install the plugin from the plugin manager ?

Thanks.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Matt Welch <mw...@ptc.com>.
Great! That's good to hear.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Matt Welch <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Shawn Church <sh...@boxity.com>.
Hugo,

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Tom Davies <to...@exemail.com.au>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Tom Davies <to...@exemail.com.au>.
On 15/01/2006, at 2:59 AM, Hugo Palma wrote:

> I think i know why you're not seeing it, the plugin is only
> viewable for IDEA since build 4089.
>
> You can see other download instructions in the site url http://
> tapidea.javaforge.com/download.html

OK, I was using the production 5.0.2 version. I'll try the EAP.

I manually installed the plugin on 3542 (unzipped the file, put it in
plugins), and the Plugins window now shows it, but I don't see a new
module type or the component window? This is JDK 1.4.2 on OS X.

I'll try a proper install with the EAP and report back.

Thanks,
   Tom

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
I think i know why you're not seeing it, the plugin is only viewable for
IDEA since build 4089.

You can see other download instructions in the site url
http://tapidea.javaforge.com/download.html

Thanks for the replies.

Gregg Bolinger wrote:
> So Hugo, how can we go about getting ahold of this aside from the IDEA
> plugin browser?
>
> Gregg
>
> On 1/13/06, Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Same here.  Not listed.  Using 5.0.2.  Categories go from E to G. No F's
>> at all.
>>
>> Gregg
>>
>> On 1/13/06, Jason Dyer < jdyer@bluetarp.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I too would love to try it, but I don't see it listed anywhere (using
>>> version
>>> 5.0.2.)  In fact, I don't even see the category 'Framework integration'

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Gregg Bolinger <ta...@gmail.com>.

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Jason Dyer <jd...@bluetarp.com>.

----------------------

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin

Posted by Tom Davies <to...@exemail.com.au>.
On 14/01/2006, at 11:29 AM, Hugo Palma wrote:

> It's listed as "Tapestry Integration" under the "Framework
> integration" category.

Hi Hugo,

I'm doing something wrong -- using IDEA 5.0.2 I go Settings, Plugins,
Available, Synchronize with plugin repository (which talks to
plugins.intellij.net), but I don't see yours in the list. This is OS
X 10.4.4.

Thanks,
   Tom

Re: Testing IntelliJ plugin