Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/27 23:20:20 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Helix 0.6.4 Release

Hi,

This is to call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Helix 0.6.4. This is the 6th release of Helix as an Apache project, as well as the 2nd release as a top-level Apache project.

Apache Helix is a generic cluster management framework that makes it easy to build partitioned and replicated, fault-tolerant and scalable distributed systems.

Release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314020&version=12326649

Release artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehelix-1001

* binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/0.6.4/binaries/

* sources:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/0.6.4/src/

The 0.6.4 release tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=helix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/helix-0.6.4

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/KEYS

Please vote on the release. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[+1] -- "YES, release"

[0] -- "No opinion"

[-1] -- "NO, do not release"

Thanks,

The Apache Helix Team

RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Helix 0.6.4 Release

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.
There is some website work I need to do first. Once the download pages are ready, I can announce.

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Helix 0.6.4 Release

Posted by Shi Lu <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1