Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jose luis sanchez <jo...@yahoo.es> on 2009/06/18 19:08:36 UTC

Tapestry and org.restlet ?

Hello all.
I'm developing a restlet based application, based on org.restlet
framework 1.1.5 ( latest stable ), BUT would like to add a web-interface
for similar stuff in the same deployment.
Being tapestry 5.1.0.5 a restful?less? framework, how could this be
achieved ?

Can i mix both ? does tapestry allow the handling of 'restlets' resource
using get/post/delete/put commands ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tapestry and org.restlet ?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:08:36 -0300, jose luis sanchez <jo...@yahoo.es>
escreveu:

> Hello all.

Hi!

> I'm developing a restlet based application, based on org.restlet
> framework 1.1.5 ( latest stable ), BUT would like to add a web-interface
> for similar stuff in the same deployment.
> Being tapestry 5.1.0.5 a restful?less? framework, how could this be
> achieved ?
> Can i mix both ? does tapestry allow the handling of 'restlets' resource
> using get/post/delete/put commands ?

There is already an implementation of RESTful services in Tapestry by Bill
Holloway:
http://www.nabble.com/T5%3A-RESTful-web-services-module-td21124513s302.html#a21124513
It should give you some insights.

--