Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com> on 2007/09/03 09:54:46 UTC

VOTE - Boris Kolpackov commit access

Hi all,

	Boris has put in an awful lot of work over the last couple of months
culminating in well overdue release last week. I would like to propose
he becomes a committer in recognition of this hard work.

Here is my +1

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO                                 WE7
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com

Re: VOTE - Boris Kolpackov commit access

Posted by Eelko de Groot <ef...@corp.csnet.nl>.
+1 for me too,
great work Boris!

Eelko

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1 also for me; thanks Boris!

Alberto

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1 also for me; thanks Boris!

Alberto

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
+1

Good luck!
	Vitaly

Posted by James Berry <jb...@apache.org>.
+1 from me. Welcome Boris.

James

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@apache.org>.
+1. Welcome aboard!

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Thanks everyone for your support!

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov
Code Synthesis Tools CC

Re: VOTE - Boris Kolpackov commit access

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
9 +1 including 5 PMC members
0 -1

Welcome aboard Boris!

Gareth

Posted by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com>.
Whoops, slipped past me...

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Gareth Reakes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>     Boris has put in an awful lot of work over the last couple of months
> culminating in well overdue release last week. I would like to propose
> he becomes a committer in recognition of this hard work.
>
> Here is my +1
+1

Dave

Re: VOTE - Boris Kolpackov commit access

Posted by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com>.
Whoops, slipped past me...

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
+1. Welcome.

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Gareth Reakes
             <ga...@we7.com>
             09/03/2007 03:54          c-dev@xerces.apache.org,
             AM                        c-users@xerces.apache.org,
                                       private@xerces.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
             private@xerces.ap                                     Subject
                 ache.org              VOTE - Boris Kolpackov commit