Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 18:55:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Hi,

I think quite a bit of progress has been made in the trunk and more
patches applied on the 1.x branch.  There is still some more work to
be done on 2.0, but I think what we have is a great candidate for a M2
release.  The time is also right for a Camel 1.6.1 maintenance release.

Thoughts?
Hadrian

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Posted by Roman Kalukiewicz <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think quite a bit of progress has been made in the trunk and more patches
> applied on the 1.x branch.  There is still some more work to be done on 2.0,
> but I think what we have is a great candidate for a M2 release.  The time is
> also right for a Camel 1.6.1 maintenance release.

+1

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 to both

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus
Apache Camel Reference Card:
http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/enterprise-integration

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Camel 2.0-M2 and 1.6.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1.