Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/03/22 12:57:30 UTC

Scratchpad failure

Still getting some compile errors on scratchpad.  I'd like to do some
merges from branch but I don't really want to attempt this if stuff is not
compiling.

compile-scratchpad:
     [javac] Compiling 9 source files to
C:\projects\jakarta\jakarta-poi-head\build\scratchpad-classes
     [javac]
C:\projects\jakarta\jakarta-poi-head\src\scratchpad\src\org\apache\poi\hwpf\usermodel\Range.java:653:
cannot resolve sym
bol
     [javac] symbol  : constructor Table
(int,int,org.apache.poi.hwpf.Range,int)
     [javac] location: class org.apache.poi.hwpf.usermodel.Table
     [javac]     return new Table(r._parStart, tableEnd, r._doc.getRange(), 1);
     [javac]            ^
     [javac] 1 error

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Scratchpad failure

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
Maybe I need a fresh checkout.  I'll try again.

At 12:14 AM 23/03/2004, you wrote:

>Seems to compile here fine too... I just did a CVS update, ant clean, ant
>compile
>
>Regards,
>   Serge Huber.
>
>At 13:48 22.03.2004, you wrote:
>>I looked at it and I can't figure out the problem. Everything compiles here
>>and the cvs seems up to date.
>>
>>One thing I noticed is the build message says compiling 9 classes? Take
>>another look and so will I when I return from work.
>>
>>-Ryan

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Scratchpad failure