Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/03/31 12:29:57 UTC

[INFO] Use tag [NEWS] for news

Hi all,

as you have noticed already, we have started the weekly news last Thursday.
We have discussed what the best way would be to tag or mark news sent by
you. We have agreed, that it's the best way to tag all news with

[NEWS] My news for weekly news

in the subject. Please follow this simple convention and send all your
proposals to

marketing@couchdb.apache.org

We are happy to receive a lot of messages. As already stated we (especially
Lena) will filter your messages and put everything into the weekly news
that fits appropriate.

Thanks a lot and Cheers

Andy

--