Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2008/09/17 15:12:00 UTC

[RFC] Prune branches not likely to be merged

We've got a few conflict resolution branches in the repository for "dead"
release lines.  These aren't likely to be merged any time soon, but may be of
use to somebody in the future.  I propose we remove them from HEAD and make a
note of doing so in the branch STATUS file, so that interested parties can know
where to find them later.

Thoughts?

-Hyrum

Re: [RFC] Prune branches not likely to be merged

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
> We've got a few conflict resolution branches in the repository for "dead"
> release lines.  These aren't likely to be merged any time soon, but may be of
> use to somebody in the future.  I propose we remove them from HEAD and make a
> note of doing so in the branch STATUS file, so that interested parties can know
> where to find them later.

+1

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>