Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu> on 2013/11/22 15:18:30 UTC

block allocations

Hello,

I was testing block allocations yesterday and created a block allocation
which consisted of all my nodes. I gave access to a group that my personal
ldap id was not in. As the vcl admin I deleted the block allocation and
since then I can no longer create any reservations using my ldap ID which
was working fine prior to my block allocation. Any ideas why? Thank You

Re: block allocations

Posted by David DeMizio <dd...@ncf.edu>.
Never mind, I made a change yesterday to ldapauth.php which changed my
groups around a bit.

David DeMizio
*Academic Systems Coordinator*
Office of Information Technology