Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Shoaib Akhtar <sh...@mytrashmail.com> on 2006/11/29 08:15:09 UTC

Problem in Build

Hi,
I checked out the latest code from SVN and followed all the build
instructions. Now i am getting following error when running the command mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true install The error is as follows

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error assembling JAR

Embedded error: The attribute "Extension-Name" may not occur more than once
in t
he same section

Please help me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Shoaib Akhtar

Re: Problem in Build

Posted by "massive.boisson" <ma...@gmail.com>.
I can't help you about the reason of problem, but just couple of days ago I
had the "The attribute "Extension-Name" may not occur more than once in the
same section"  error.

Here is the link: http://www.nabble.com/building-source-tf2689833.html
Basically James told me to delete m2 repo dir, after that it worked.

--MB

Re: Problem in Build

Posted by Ken Gallo <kg...@exist.com>.