Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by sp...@ctcministries.org on 2006/03/14 17:22:55 UTC

Can SA tag addresses seen for the first time?

Hello list:

This is the challenge I face.  I would like to be able to filter emails
based on MySQL-stored preferences.  For each email coming in, I would like
SpamAssassin to check the database for $WHITELISTED or $BLACKLISTED email
addresses and tag the email as ${UNSEEN} if it is a newly seen address.

Is SA able to perform this task?  Are there any other known projects that
would be able to perform this job?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: Can SA tag addresses seen for the first time?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 11:22:55AM -0500, spamassassin@ctcministries.org wrote:
> based on MySQL-stored preferences.  For each email coming in, I would like
> SpamAssassin to check the database for $WHITELISTED or $BLACKLISTED email
> addresses and tag the email as ${UNSEEN} if it is a newly seen address.
>
> Is SA able to perform this task?  Are there any other known projects that
> would be able to perform this job?

You could pretty easily write a plugin for it.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I am Beldar of Borg. We will assimilate mass quantities.