Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br> on 2004/04/10 04:57:51 UTC

Logkit != Avalon Logkit ?

Where logkit is hosted?
In my maven repository there is a logkit group, but excalibur builds are
requesting an avalon-logkit group. Which one is correct?

--
hammet

Re: Logkit != Avalon Logkit ?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Saturday 10 April 2004 10:57, hammett wrote:
> Where logkit is hosted?
> In my maven repository there is a logkit group, but excalibur builds are
> requesting an avalon-logkit group. Which one is correct?

The Logkit has changed the groupId and artifactId when being moved into 2.0.

So, checkout avalon-logkit CVS module. Run maven jar:install and you are all
set.

Niclas