Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ravi J <ra...@virtusa.com> on 2011/03/15 14:41:59 UTC

Upgrading from myfaces 1.0 to 2.0

I would like to know that any one on this forum has ever involved in
upgrading from myfaces 1.0 to 2.0.

The current environment is myfaces-1.2.3, tomahawk-1.1.6 and
facelets-1.1.14.  planning to upgrade to the latest version of my faces and
tomahawk.  is facelets  also to be upgraded to the newer version?

Please let us know if you see any issues in this process and also any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi