Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2006/02/27 00:19:44 UTC

making content dir configurable also for Blog publication

Hi

The configurable content-dir works fine for the default publication
(also on Windows ;-), but I have some trouble with the blog publication,
because it seems that
there are still paths not using the SourceNodeFactory.

I am currently stuck with the SimpleSiteManager using the site.xml, but
somehow
cannot find where this file is being called from.

Any pointer is appreciated.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: making content dir configurable also for Blog publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Michael Wechner wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> The configurable content-dir works fine for the default publication
>>> (also on Windows ;-), but I have some trouble with the blog
>>> publication, because it seems that
>>> there are still paths not using the SourceNodeFactory.
>>>
>>> I am currently stuck with the SimpleSiteManager using the site.xml,
>>> but somehow
>>> cannot find where this file is being called from.
>>

> That should work now. The CollectionImpl still used Document.getFile()
> which is not compatible with the new repository implementation. I added
> a deprecation tag.

thanks

> But the blog sitemap still accesses the content directly, e.g.
>
>     <map:part src="content/{1}/sidebar.xml"/>
>
> This remains to be fixed.

fixed

Michi

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: making content dir configurable also for Blog publication

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> The configurable content-dir works fine for the default publication
> (also on Windows ;-), but I have some trouble with the blog publication,
> because it seems that
> there are still paths not using the SourceNodeFactory.
>
> I am currently stuck with the SimpleSiteManager using the site.xml, but
> somehow
> cannot find where this file is being called from.

public class DocumentStore extends CollectionImpl implements SiteStructure {

     protected static final String DOCUMENT_ID = "/site";

}

The site structure is stored as a normal document.

-- Andreas