Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Geotek office <ge...@abv.bg> on 2008/10/04 10:05:05 UTC

Paypal configuration

Hello

I want to ask where is the configuration screen for PayPal Payment method?

When i want to process an order with paypal payment method OFbiz gives this error:

The Following Errors Occurred:

Problems getting merchant configuration, please contact customer service.
Final Checkout Review
ERROR: Shopping cart empty, please start over.

If there is some ideas please share

10x all

Re: Paypal configuration

Posted by "bjfree@free-man.net" <bj...@free-man.net>.