Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vladimir Sutskever <vs...@3cinteractive.com> on 2013/12/05 22:55:49 UTC

Active MQ - fail-over uri configuration

Hi

I am using the a failover URI with ActiveMQ's  Connection Factory for a Java message consumer.

failover:(tcp://primary:61616,tcp://secondary:61616)?randomize=false

The connection successfully fails over to the secondary host once primary host is down.
But it won't get re-established back with primary host once the primary host goes back up.
I need to kill the secondary site to trigger the swap back to primary.

Is there a configuration that will ping the primary site and switch to it once its up?

Thanks

Vladimir

Re: Active MQ - fail-over uri configuration

Posted by Vladimir Sutskever <vs...@3cinteractive.com>.
Thanks Tim,

This looks like exactly like what I need.

-Vladimir

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.