Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/16 11:57:14 UTC

200 PRs open

Please all come to arms. We are in a release phase again since yesterday,
with only one RM and 200 PRs open.

Please go through your PRs and see if
- any improvement is needed
- more reviewer are needed
- testing is needed
- whether it can be closed.

A lot of coding is happening and not enough QA to maintain the way we work.
I like the luxury of this problem but the problem is real non the less.
Also, if you where planning to create a new PR please hold your horses and
direct your effort to the open ones instead.

​thanks,​
--
Daan

Re: 200 PRs open

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Glad to see some movement today!

If you want to focus, see my e-mail with ~20 PRs I think should have prio to get in.

Will spend some time tonight to browse through them and merge those that are ready.

Regards, Remi

Sent from my iPhone