Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2011/10/29 00:03:35 UTC

Struts1 in IDE but S2

hi all

any reason, why S2 is not default feature, but S1 in almost IDE popular

i am in middle of helping IBM partner to develop team technical, and
most of them still using Struts1..

but there is not S2 in their Websphere Studio, i found also in JDeveloepr

is JSF a conspiration project that kick S1 ?
--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Chief of Advisory

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."

Re: Struts1 in IDE but S2

Posted by Mano Pájaro <ma...@gmail.com>.
I finally went for MyEclipse for S2 because I didn't find anything else,
everything else what I found was frustration in form of Eclipse plugins xD
As Dave Newton said, I guess that S2 is not that popular, We have to wait
for it :(

2011/10/28 Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>

> MyEclipse and IntelliJ both support S2, and I've seen at least one
> other Eclipse S2 plugin. S2 just isn't that popular.
>
> Dave
>
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> wrote:
> > hi all
> >
> > any reason, why S2 is not default feature, but S1 in almost IDE popular
> >
> > i am in middle of helping IBM partner to develop team technical, and
> > most of them still using Struts1..
> >
> > but there is not S2 in their Websphere Studio, i found also in JDeveloepr
> >
> > is JSF a conspiration project that kick S1 ?
> > --
> > Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
> > Chief of Advisory
> > Meruvian.
> > Integrated Hypermedia Java Solution Provider.
> >
> > Mobile: +628557888699
> > Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)
> >
> > FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
> > TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
> > Website: http://www.meruvian.org
> >
> > "We grow because we share the same belief."

Manolo Pájaro Santander
Ingeniero de Sistemas IX Semestre (Actual)
<<Promoviendo el Software Libre>>
CUSOL-UAC
Linux Registered User # 522026

Re: Struts1 in IDE but S2