Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by logica <mi...@logica.com> on 2001/08/23 19:09:15 UTC

Session Parameters in Stylesheets

How do I access a session parameter from a stylesheet? I know how to get a
request parameter:

1. set

    <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>

2. and use something like this in the stylesheet:

    <xsl:param name="messageid">0</xsl:param>

    <xsl:template match="mmsc:message[@id=$messageid]">

How can I do the same, but get session parameters instead?

Thanks

Mark Miller

RE: Session Parameters in Stylesheets

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Use action to get session attributes and return them to sitemap.
Right now there is no such action, but it is easy to write it.

Vadim