Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/09/17 23:17:37 UTC

Re: CouchDB Day

Hi Lena,

here is the recap of the CouchDB Meetup hamburg #3. I guess we could post
it as an own blog post and then link to it in the weekly news. What do you
think?

:)

Thanks and Cheers

Andy

Re: CouchDB Day

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
This is a great idea. +1 to a blog post and then a mention in the weekly news!

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: CouchDB Day

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.