Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2007/11/29 15:51:00 UTC

Sling logos coming our way...

Hi,

As announced yesterday on community@, the Google Highly Open
Participation Contest is underway [1]

One of the tasks suggested during the preparation of this contest is
to (re)design logos for Sling and microsling [2].

I have asked the student who's working on that to subscribe to this
list to discuss the proposal, we should hear about that soon.

Note that we don't necessarily have to use the logos provided by
students, if we like them we can, but if we're not convinced the task
can still be accepted, if it's executed according to spec.

People are welcome to suggest more tasks, see the bottom of [3].

-Bertrand

[1] http://code.google.com/opensource/ghop/2007-8/
[2] http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-asf/issues/detail?id=2
[3] http://code.google.com/p/google-highly-open-participation-asf/