Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Henry Combrinck <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 18:12:06 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_sed for input/output filter on same site

Greets,

I'm trying to use mod_sed with both input and output filters at the same
time.  I can only get the output filter on it's own to work:

<Location "/var/www">
    AddOutputFilter Sed html css js pl cgi text
    OutputSed "s/123/abc/g"
    OutputSed "s/stuff/ffuts/g"
</Location>

I'd like to use an output filter too on the same site:

<Location "/var/www">
    AddInputFilter Sed html css js pl cgi text
    InputSed "s/abc/123/g"
    InputSed "s/ffuts/stuff/g"
</Location>

...but only the output filter is being used.

I'd appreciate any pointers in getting this to work.

Thanks
Henry

[users@httpd] Re: mod_sed for input/output filter on same site

Posted by Henry Combrinck <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick

/var/www is just an example.

We have a legacy site and need to filter in/out

Re: [users@httpd] mod_sed for input/output filter on same site

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.