Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by FTP <ft...@atalos.com> on 2005/09/26 17:14:32 UTC

Jetty Installation!

Hi,

I was looking in the different tutorials but wasn't able to find something concerning Tapestry installation with the latest Jetty server!

Any hints?

Thanks

George

Re: Jetty Installation!

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Jetty is pretty easy to run. "java -jar start.jar". If you want to run it
with a specific config, which is what I think the tapestry examples come
with (or test cases,...don't remember).. "java -jar start.jar <path to your
jetty.xml conf file>". That's it :)

Re: Jetty Installation!

Posted by Jamie Orchard-Hays <ja...@dang.com>.

Re: Jetty Installation!