Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI)" <bc...@sbc.com> on 2005/11/29 22:30:51 UTC

Using "server" state-saving method

I recall that someone fixed the "server" state-saving method so the
back-button effectively worked the same as with the "client"
state-saving method.  Does anyone recall in which release this fix was
put into place?  Did it go into the 1.1.1 release?

- Brendan

Re: Using "server" state-saving method

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com>.
CONNER, BRENDAN (SBCSI) wrote:
> I recall that someone fixed the "server" state-saving method so the
> back-button effectively worked the same as with the "client"
> state-saving method.  Does anyone recall in which release this fix was
> put into place?  Did it go into the 1.1.1 release?

No, that was a pretty recent change. It's only in SVN head, not in any
official release.

Regards,

Simon